For our Ofsted Report please click here.
Ofsted are responsible for:
- maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, colleges, apprenticeship providers, prison education and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education
- childcare, local authorities, adoption and fostering agencies, initial teacher training and teacher development
- a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people
- publishing reports of our findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training
- informing policymakers about the effectiveness of these services